Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Art on Cover Page!


Months back when made a pencil colour sketch of my favorite author, Mr.Ruskin Bond, I had not imagined that it will appear on the cover page of a book! 
The book 'Ruskin Bond’s World’ has been published by the Modern History Press, USA.  My sincere thanks go to Mr.Volkman of MHP.

I had mailed the original sketch to Mr.Bond and he was kind enough to send me a sweet autograph that I will always treasure! 

The sketch can be seen here

You can check out the book here


:)

7 comments:

  1. Double WOW!! For your sketch (Being on the cover page) and such lovely words from Mr. Ruskin Bond!!!!

    Congratulations!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tarang!

    Thanks lot!! yes, this calls for double celebrations!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fantastic!! Good for you Ankita!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fantastic!! Good for you Ankita!!

    ReplyDelete